If you want to prepare your (new) company for the future of quantum technology, Quantum.Amsterdam is the place to be. The hub will help you explore quantum software options and computing opportunities for your business – from providing guidance and awareness by organising workshops, to identifying and validating use cases and developing applications.
Located in Amsterdam, the digital hotspot of the Netherlands, Quantum.Amsterdam can benefit from top-notch facilities and new technologies. Working together with our knowledge partners and strong industry network, including ABN AMRO, Amazon, Atos, Bosch, Capgemini, Deloitte, IBM, ING, Ortec, and Rabobank, your (new) business will be given a seat in the front row of quantum innovation.
The hub provides guidance and awareness to help you understand the potential of quantum technology for your business. You can attend workshops and full-day training events organized by partners of the hub.
By organizing in-depth workshops and brainstorm sessions in the presence of a quantum expert in your field of industry, the hub can help you find interesting use cases for your business.
• Business evaluation
In this phase, the right business cases are determined and their potential business impact is assessed.
The customer receives a strategic roadmap, which includes validating the business cases.
The hub sets up projects for the proof of concept. In collaboration with the hub’s knowledge partners and industry network, your business will be given access to quantum software, technology, and experimental quantum computers.
• Product development
Research and development projects are up and running to create quantum products and solutions for your business.
Amsterdam: digital hotspot
- Ranked 1st as data center location of Europe and 7th of the world
- Large tech community – Hosts multinationals like Google, Microsoft, Netflix, Uber, Adyen, and booking.com
- Amsterdam Internet Exchange – Main internet exchange point of the Netherlands
- UvA, VU, and Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) – Largest digital research community in the Netherlands
- SURFsara – National supercomputer center
- CWI – National research institute for mathematics and computer science
- QuSoft – The Dutch research center for quantum software and applications
- National Research Institutes Physics – AMOLF and Nikhef
Q.A community events
What can Q.A do for your business?
Quantum.Amsterdam turns early ideas into concrete projects with clear deliverables and with the right partners. We encourage you to engage in a dialogue with us to establish a partnership and start building an innovative roadmap for quantum software and applications. This is the starting point for preparing your company for future quantum technologies.